Your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

My Photo


Top 100 Family Law Blogs

All Top Family Law Blogs

Top Family Law Blogs

Justia Family Law Blawgs


« Updates No. 1 Blawg on December 3 | Main | Should a child be called as a witness? »


Jeanne M. Hannah

James, you cannot undo this revocation. Jeanne M. Hannah

James Rodgers

I filled a Revocation of Parientage back in 2007. I no longer see the child. But over the last few years I felt I had made a big mistake. Is there a way you can overthrow the Revocation in court. At all. Please e mail me A.S.A.P.


James Rodgers


I recently asked a question regarding child support calculations, especially when they have an over 50% impact on the providing party.
The other question I have is regarding a father's right to have a mutually satisfying relationship with their child.
Outside of abuse and neglect, when a father has not been a "dead beat dad", how is it that the court finds a father's right to his children less important than that of the mother's?
We see and hear this, and live it ourselves, over and over again. There are hardworking, church attending, decent men who have an overwhelming desire to be an active part of their children's lives even though he is not married to their mother any longer. How does it happen that the court is only concerned with the check and not with the relationship between BOTH parents and the children?

The comments to this entry are closed.


October 2021

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Other Resources


Blog powered by Typepad