Your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

My Photo


Top 100 Family Law Blogs

All Top Family Law Blogs

Top Family Law Blogs

Justia Family Law Blawgs


« Stepparents and Deployments: What About the Children? | Main | Should a trial court restrict overnight guests of the opposite sex? »


Paula Bell

Do you have any information on the assigning of Support when receiving State assistance (FIP). I received assistance for 5 months in 2004 & my sons father just had his taxes taken in the amount of $6000-my son received no part of it. The entire amount was used to pay the state? Why wouldn't the State get their money last like the custodial parents have too? When a child is under the age of 18, shouldn't more of the money collected pass to the custodial parent to help raise the child? No wonder many single parents are still at the poverty level despite every effort to rise above it.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)


April 2020

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    

Other Resources


Blog powered by Typepad